hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : I Didn't Know What I Didn't Know....

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Didn't Know What I Didn't Know....

Yes....I'll do it. I'll go ahead and make myself sound a thousand years old. Just before Thanksgiving Carmel High School hosted a parent awareness night designed to educate us supposedly in charge of the teenagers to the newest levels of destructive behaviors that are out there. Back in the day it was about alcohol and pot. These days it's about drunken gummies, eyeball vodka shots, some horrific test called the cinnamon challenge and a variety of other ills. I was stunned as I listened to the presentation by Jim Ginder of the Hamilton County Health Department. It's a chilling world out there but I was terribly glad I attended. Parents...the entire presentation is posted HERE. Spend a few minutes and learn what we all need to be more aware of in our community.
greg cooper east carmel indiana homes for sale neighborhoods top selling carmel indiana realtor agent broker 

No comments: