hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Simple Enough

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Simple Enough

Most people don't want to talk to real estate brokers. I get that. So you don't have to. The one thing that ALL of us want to know is what homes in our neighborhood (or a favorite neighborhood) sold for or at what price they're for sale.  I would like to extend an invitation to make that happen for you.  If you want to know what homes sell for or what price they are when they come up for sale, do this. You send me your email addy and what east carmel neighborhood you want to keep track of.  When a home comes up for sale or sells, you'll get it emailed to you.  I won't call you. I won't come to your house. I won't even look at you if we pass on the street in The Arts and Design District.  I just want you to have the information.  Simple enough....and you really don't have to talk to the Real Estate Broker. Greg@GregCooper.com  
greg cooper top selling listing indiana realtor broker agent east carmel indiana homes for sale east carmel indiana neighborhoods 

No comments: