hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Is It Here Yet?

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Is It Here Yet?

Since we're in our 9th month of warmer weather (or so it feels) I was wondering last night when that big ball of Summer fun gets rolling through the Arts and Design District and you might might know it's right in front of us. This weekend it's the June Gallery Walk this Saturday June 9 beginning at 5.  Warning...cork removal could begin earlier for some of us who miss the grape from Monday to Friday.  NEXT weekend it's Jazz on the Monon getting geared up at 6:00 Saturday night with the Cocktail Sax Band.   I'm not sure exactly why but that name intrigues me. It sounds like something slightly inappropriate. The Art of Wine happens in mid July.  I'll be the guy looking disparagingly at my 'taste' pour in my glass and then just buying a bottle to carry with me.  Don't worry....no straw this time. For all A & DD events you can consult their home page!  If you're interested in the Gazebo concerts that began last night (6/6) you can see the schedule HERE



East Carmel Indiana homes for sale, 46033, east Carmel Indiana neighborhoods, Greg Cooper 

No comments: