hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Forever Grateful

Monday, May 28, 2012

Forever Grateful

When I was young I remember my Grandfather Virgil telling me stories about how during WW II he fought on a ship in the Atlantic. He loaded 16 inch shells into the starboard guns. That ship, I later learned, was the Willliam S. Young which fought in numerous clashes in the second world war.  I didn't fully appreciate it then...but after the sacrifices so many in our country have made over the last several decades, I do now. In the ridiculous busyness of our lives, I'm grateful we have a day to pause to remember those brave men and women.  Here's hoping you can take that pause today as well. 
Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana 46033 homes for sale, real estate blog, wthr real estate expert 

No comments: