hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Starting Over

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Starting Over

For those of you who used to be regular readers of this blog and then wondered what happened when we went into neutral in May, here it is.  EastOfKeystone.com used to be everything I saw happening in the 46033 on a daily basis. I live here and love doing so and sharing it on this blog. If a coyote jogged across Brookshire's 17th fairway, I posted it along with housing information as our markets progressed.  Then something profound happened in May and June. A literal hurricane of business as the home buying and selling season hit. I was completely snowed under and simply had no time to chase jogging coyotes all over east Carmel or anywhere else for that matter. Well we're in September as I post this in fact on the anniversary of 9.11 and I'm ready to re purpose this blog.  You won't see many jogging coyotes here anymore but you will see what I do best: analyze the housing market. From now on you'll be seeing every form of housing info aggregated here from the 46033.  Every day, every week every month.  New listings, sold homes, all of it. I'd love to continue to be the daily crier but in this life we can only be so many things to so many people. I want to do one thing better than anyone - be the best source of housing information that exists in east Carmel. EastOfKeystone.com will become just that. 
greg cooper east carmel homes for sale neighborhoods top selling carmel indiana realtor broker agent carmel indiana listings. 

No comments: