hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : KONA......KONA.....KONA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

KONA......KONA.....KONA

Jasmine Spate, come on down.  You've won a $100 gift certificate to Kona Grill in the Terrace for being drawn from 41 correct answers to last Friday's trivia.  Brookshire Golf Course is the oldest course in east Carmel which you correctly answered and our 6 foot 2 inch office assistant drew your name from Monday afternoon.  We'll be in touch with the details.....another coming this Friday! 
greg cooper, east carmel indiana homes for sale 46033, east carmel indiana neighborhoods, top selling listing carmel indiana realtor agent broker 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
He was once entirely right. This publish truly made my day.

You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information!
Thanks!

Also visit my web-site: http://www.lasadelfasdeolveite.com