hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : 2nd Saturday Gallery Walk Weather Permitting

Friday, November 9, 2012

2nd Saturday Gallery Walk Weather Permitting

Weather permitting? Kidding of course...it's going to be spectacular. While a fan, I'm not generally a participant in most of the gallery walks but this weekend I may make an exception. Weather in the 60's in November? Just give me the grape and a straw and tomorrow I'm in.  It starts at 5:00 and will feature some exciting new works at Eye On Art, Soori, Artsplash & Renaissance Fine Art and Design. I'm hoping if I play my cards right I can eat at Woody's, get the go cup from an outside undisclosed location and paruse the galleries. You can get additional details HERE. With this weekend's weather, we may be enjoying our last great weekend outdoors for 2012. Hope to see you there!greg cooper, east carmel indiana homes for sale, east carmel indiana neighborhoods 46033, top selling carmel indiana realtor agent broker, sold homes in east carmel indiana carmel high school 

No comments: