hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Allisonville Opens (sort of) and 98th Street Closes At Keystone

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Allisonville Opens (sort of) and 98th Street Closes At Keystone

East siders, I'm not actually sure that Allisonville Road's opening over 465 is actually a good thing as of yet.  There are still pretty significant lane restrictions in place and following drivers through there for the first time is like following a 1st time drunk on New Year's Eve. Utterly clueless. Eventually it will be nice but I'm sure STILL a parking lot around Christmas. As for 98th street, ALLELUIA! I can't imagine that I would have liked having that light gone as much as I do.  SO much easier at peak traffic times!  
Greg Cooper, east carmel indiana homes for sale 46033, east carmel indiana realtor, real estate broker, neighborhoods

No comments: