hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : The Art of Wine

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Art of Wine

Wine, the Arts and Design District and an evening that won't be 105 degrees.  Sounds like a home run to us.  Sounds like the 2012 version of The Art Of Wine happening this Saturday night in the A & DD.  There will be music from Scars on 45 from Leeds, England and a nice addition of other activities that will take place througout the District. You will need an I.D. proving that you're of age if you plan on participating in the tasting (wonder if they'll take my I.D. that says I'm younger than I actually am).  No straws allowed (I checked) but a healthy appreciation of wine and an a beautiful Summer evening out in Indiana are mandatory.  It starts at 5:00 and ends when we darn well say it does or 10:00, whichever comes first. Check out the A & DD web site for all of the details and we look forward to seeing you Saturday night!
greg cooper, east Carmel Indiana homes for sale 46033, east carmel indiana neighborhoods, carmel real estate blog 

No comments: