hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : I Don't Like It

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Don't Like It

File this away under 'whining about things we can't do anything about.'  All Spring we've seen surveying and tree removal going on along Gray Road north of 116th. The Carmel Street Department has patiently answered my questions about changes on Gray Road itself which were nil (I was getting prematurely pumped about possible roundabouts).  In net affect they are moving power lines back from the road and placing larger poles to handle the necessary load.  I'd prefer we kept the smaller, less intrusive poles (or buried the lines - not reasonable) but progress is progress and no one's usually calling me for permission.  I suppose we'll all get used to them but it won't stop me from grumbling about more lines in our east Carmel sky.
Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana homes for sale 46033, east Carmel Indiana neighborhoods, real estate blog

1 comment:

Tree Work said...

This is some thing I need to do more research into, many thanks for the publish.