hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Flying Up Keystone

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flying Up Keystone

 So it's just another Tuesday and you're headed to meet a friend for lunch in the middle of your busy day.  Ordinarily you'd take the Chevy or the Honda or the Lexus.  Somebody found an entirely new way of traveling on Keystone Parkway about 11:45 Tuesday as Suburban and Robinson helicopter were moving north in tandem around 106th street.  We have to give kudos to the driver/pilot. Negotiating those new underpasses was no small feat.  
Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana 46033 homes for sale, real estate blog, Keystone Parkway  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family members every time say that I am killing my time
here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge everyday by
reading thes pleasant content.
My website: 2004 chevy silverado specs