hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : Definitely Not Fowl

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Definitely Not Fowl

I stopped in to Costa Azul yesterday to try the lunch menu and had a great batch of chicken fajitas. If you're looking for someone to analyze the meal on a more detailed level, I'm not your guy.  I'm just giving you the everyman's opinion. While I'm still looking forward to a dinner there where I can 'enhance' my south of the border food with a glass with salt around the top, lunch was terrific.  What I liked the most was that there was actually more chicken than peppers in my fajita mix. Tasty and with the right mix, lunch was less that $10.  Dinner entrees on the menu were from $10 to $14 generally with good variety. There is no web site yet so to see a menu you have to stop by but everyone was very friendly and helpful when I was there. I'm planning on it being a good Memorial Day stop for dinner where they're open each weekend night until 10:30.  Costa Azul is located immediatly next door to Pizzolgy on Hazel Dell Parkway.  Oh...and I'd like that glass with salt filled with something frozen please.
Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana 46033 homes for sale, real estate blog, Costa Azul 


No comments: