hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : THIS Is What I Like About Spring Break In Carmel

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

THIS Is What I Like About Spring Break In Carmel

This year my family decided to stay in Carmel for Spring Break.  With the weather being so warm we passed on our last minute thoughts of heading south and stuck around.  I had forgotten how little traffic there was during this week each year.  I actually saw a jogger on Main Street in front of the High School this morning literally running in the street without dodging cars.  Keystone Parkway was also especially quiet for 8:30 on a Wednesday morning.  Come to think of it, the air seemed sweeter, the water tasted better, I slept more soundly than I did in years....   OK....exaggerations, all.  Still it doesn't change that with good weather it's been a pretty nice week to be in Central Indiana.  


Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana homes for sale, real estate blogs, neighborhoods 

No comments: