hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : It REALLY IS a Major Award

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It REALLY IS a Major Award

A couple of days ago I got an email from a fellow east Carmel resident telling me one of her neighbors actually had the full size leg lamp in their window.  I've seen the desk top versions but never the full size and NEVER in an actual front window of a home, let alone one east of Keystone.  A little detective work later and here it is.  Thank goodness the motion lights didn't get set off for this shot. I left this family a message today asking if I could divulge their street and hopefully they'll be good enough sports to let me publish.  In the mean time I'm sure one of you has seen it and can share on Facebook or Twitter.  Until then all I can offer is.......FRUH - GEEEE - LAY. 

No comments: