hostgator promos hostgator coupon EastOfKeystone & Beyond : And So It Begins.....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And So It Begins.....

Were you a bit torn this morning?  Caught between an urge to fist pump as the kids went back to school and a moment of nostalgia for the passing of another year in their lives.  Don't worry...the latter will pass.  I know this because once again 5:30 comes twice a day whereas in the Summer it simply comes in the afternoon.  I know this because the local limo has it's engines warmed and running for the various social events we'll all be catering to in east Carmel and all across Clay Township.  I know this because they needed me a bit less getting themselves ready for the bus this morning.  Oh wait....I guess that's nostalgia, isn't it?   Here's to another great year in CCS for all our kids.....
Greg Cooper, east Carmel Indiana 46033 homes for sale, real estate blog

No comments: